‘Work’, just the word itself can sometimes feel like a burden, and it is not without good reason. It is something millions of people have to do on a daily basis, and unfortunately, not everyone enjoys the job they have. Often, it can be a source of great stress the thought of it alone can feel like a dark cloud hanging over your head. All day. No one wants that. However, the world around us calls for action and we must deliver. There really are just some days when your gears seem to refuse to be in motion though and that is why the incubator effect is so important.
Monotony can kill your creative flow, and this is where we can help elevate your work performance. Allow us to take advantage of the “incubator effect” while serving you the #britanniavibe.
The incubator effect happens when there is an observed improved problem solving efficiency brought about by incubation or taking a break. As such, the incubation effect can be highly beneficial not just for individual productivity but for collaborative efforts. In essence, incubation is said to be one of the four stages of creativity: preparation, incubation, illumination, and verification. When you feel like you and your team have hit a roadblock or things feel monotonous at work, perhaps it’s time to freshen things up.
How Britannia Business Center Boosts the Incubator Effect
We believe in helping you and your team achieve your full potential and we do that by providing the space and recreation options you need for maximum working efficiency. Here’s how we do it.
- Friendly, ever-ready staff – We set the mood by taking care of your professional needs. You will be met by our helpful receptionists, and assisted by our security personnel for any of your other premise-related inquiries. Our maintenance crew makes sure everything is nice and neat. No clutter, no distractions.
- Fitness and meditation room – Do you need to get your blood pumping or would you like to find your center? Whichever appeals to you more, we got you covered. We have excellent amenities to help you zone out when you have to.
- Games room – Sometimes, it takes a different kind of problem to come up with a solution for another one. Your lightbulb moment may happen while engaging your thought in some games. Tickling your imagination by letting yourself have a bit of fun can help fire up those neurons to get you going for that next brainstorming session.
- Kitchen access – Java and snacks are on us at no additional costs. Our chic and modern kitchen comes with a stocked pantry should you ever need a bite or two. If coffee isn’t your cup of tea, we do have tea too!
- Outdoor space – Literally get a breather with our outdoor spaces. Especially in today’s global health climate, even a few minutes of fresh air can help you clear out your thoughts and amp up that incubation. Look off into the clear blue sky and mull over your team’s agenda. Being in open spaces also allows your eyes to reset their focus and alleviate some visual stress from staring at your laptop screen as well.
- Conference and meeting rooms – A spacious conference room can feel liberating, but a smaller meeting room can work just as well. We have both. If you need a spacious room for more people, or a smaller space to feel more connected with your professional network, you can choose from our meeting rooms and avail of the package which suits your teamworking needs and vision.
- Private and coworking desks – The “working in the office” feeling may have gotten old and can feel like a drag. But trust us when we say that our interiors are anything but that. Bright, clean, and sleek, you can feel you and your team move with renewed purpose in our fresh and exciting coworking spaces. It feels like an office, but not quite. Say goodbye to the traditional office setup and experience working in a new light in our modern office spaces.
Being innovative doesn’t necessarily have to mean making drastic changes all the time or going for expensive ice breakers. Our fully-serviced coworking space packages offer you creative and efficient solutions to come up with new ideas that work. Book a tour and not just see but feel––the difference the #britanniavibe brings.
For the Perfect Incubator Space to collaborate with your team Join today , alternatively you can Call or Text us to book your tour (403) 22 – 9264.