‘Tis (almost!) the season of giving. Giving a token of appreciation to your clients has its own wonders. Not convinced? Here are some reasons why you out to consider gifting clients this season with a curated list of local, Calgary and area based companies we love from the team here at BBC! 💚
- It helps reinforce your business relationship. Giving your client a gift is a thoughtful little gesture that will make them remember you positively.
- It’s an expression of your appreciation for their support… and believe it or not, gifting them something can turn a client into loyal customers because you remember to thank them this way!
- It adds a positive correlation to your brand. Imagine how they’d feel when they see your brand and remember the gift you gave them—or better yet, when someone they know hears about the client−business relationship you have. This might even lead to new clients for you.
Because of these reasons, consider giving thoughtful gifts that will make you positively stand out in your client’s memory. It goes a long way, and we’d love to help you stand out. Give your gifts a more special vibe and avoid going for the generic, randomly-assembled gift box route.
If we’ve convinced you, here are some amazing local YYC gifts your clients will love. By purchasing from local Calgary businesses, you’re also supporting the community while spreading the cheer with these unique and more personal gift ideas:
- Rocky Mountain Soap hand washes and lotions – The pandemic has further amplified the importance of handwashing and Rocky Mountain Soap has an awesome range of natural skincare products. We love how they have smaller pump bottles and 1-litre refills too. Each time your client takes a break to wash their hands, they’ll remember you!
- Milk Jar Candles – Sense memories have a lasting impact, and whenever your clients light the Milk Jar candles you gift them, they’ll be in such a great headspace because of the amazing scents. What’s great about this gift idea is that it’s elegant, can be placed on their work desk or in their homes, and you can choose from bundles on the website and have elegant candles to gift your clientele this season.
- Rosso Coffee and a Calgary artisan mug – Looking for something more practical? You won’t go wrong with a mug paired with amazing beans from Rosso Coffee. If you’ve ever had clients you’ve gone on a meeting with over a cup of coffee, this is a great way to let them know that you remember the time you’ve spent with them as well. Think of it as a sweet way of letting them know you’re paying attention to your interactions.
- Graze Boxes – If you want to go a little extra, choose from the different Graze Boxes by The Graze Company. It’s a festive gift that your clients can share with their friends and family over their holiday dinners. They have mini boxes and ones which are great for even a party of 20. It’s an amazing gift for a team or long-term clients.
- Made by Marcus Pint Club Subscription – Hear us out… this is the gift that keeps on giving! With a 3-month subscription, you’ll continuously wow your client when a yummy treat arrives as their doorstep. There’s a different kind of elation from receiving a little surprise parcel and the positive impact that will have on the recipient is sure to go a long way.
Impressive, thoughtful, sweet, and festive. With these unique gifts, you’re sure to put a smile on your client’s face and you’ll be in their memory for seasons to come. The local businesses you’re supporting will benefit from this giving season too! Cheers from all of us here at Britannia Business Center.